Friday 3 February 2012

Day Eight

I should be calling this day 7.5 as its only 1650 I have just traded my last trade for the day, even with the card that's been available I have still pulled in over 10% in 10 markets, my biggest return in one race was 3% of my bank. Waiting for right opportunity is the key, getting in too early when the market is formed or has to many gaps will often leave you on the wrong side of the correction and many ticks out of profit, while waiting for the right time and generally trying to get a 'feel' for the market and try to understand trends and so on, seems to allow you to build on what you can see happening in front of you and take advantage when you see fit.
No football for me tonight but will be having a look at the weekends fixtures.
Keep it green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on this post, it adds to the conversation